Peninsula Credit Union is making it easy to pay your loan with its new online payment system. Click here or follow the links on our Loans page to make secure payments through our online loan payment portal.
Enjoy the convenience of making a one-time payment each billing cycle, or make extra payments on demand at any time. Loan payments can be debited from your checking or savings account at the bank or credit union of your choice. You may also make your payments from a debit card.
All payments are applied directly to your loan account but may take two to five days to be debited from your account. Payments made after 6pm PST cut off will have an effective date of the next business day.
- Click here or follow the links on our Loans page.
- You can choose if you would like to make an “Express Payment” for one time use, or if you would like to set up recurring payments you will need to register and create a password.
- Follow any helpful instructions displayed on the login page for entering your Peninsula Credit Union loan account number.
- Select your preferred payment method, and type your checking/savings account information.
- Enter the payment amount you wish to make (or the amount due as shown), and select the payment frequency.
- Review your loan payment request, and be sure to read the terms and conditions prior to submitting your payment.
- After submitting your payment, you will receive an immediate confirmation.
- If you chose to register, all registration and payment information is securely retained. It is not necessary to re-enter it upon future visits. Simply log in with your loan account number and password!
Or you can choose from one of our other easy options to make a loan payment. If you have the available balance in your PCU checking or savings account you may select options 1, 2 or 3. If you maintain your finances elsewhere, we would recommend options 3 or 4.
- Pay with your PCU Online banking
- Log into online banking
- Select “Transfer funds” then select account where funds are, and then loan to pay.
- Pay from the PCU Mobile App
- Select “Transfer” then select amount where funds are, and then loan to pay.
- Mail Payment
- Make check payable to Peninsula Credit Union
- Write the loan number on the check and include a Loan Payment Coupon.
- Mail payment to
Peninsula Credit Union
PO Box 2150
Shelton, WA 98584
- Automatic transfer from a different financial institution
- Fill out and sign the ACH debit form, that can be located here
- Mail the completed form to the PO Box listed above.