Government Shutdown Information
Peninsula Credit Union is there for our members. We understand that people who are fuloughed federal employees or others affected by the shutdown may be facing some financial pressures. We stand ready to proviude resources, education and advice to help get therough this situation together. Please take the time to look at educational, planning and financial options to help you naviga through these challenges.
- Branch staff are a good re4source to help point you in the right direction.
- SavvyMoney Checkup is an absolutely free, secure, anonymous online tool to assess your finances, and evaluate your budget. Through a series of simple, easily answered questions, SavvyMoney Checkup helps you understand your current finances and gives you straight-forward solutions to paying down debt and saving money. It provides you with a customized, printable budget. You can fill it out on your own at your leisure or connect directly with a Peninsula Credit Union staff member who can assist you with any additional questions or needs.
- Peninsula Financial Management (PFM) – The tool inside online banking that will allow you to track your expenses, develop goals and track spending.
- Mobile Banking – Provides people the ability to quickly check their balance at anytime. You can also quickly locate surcharge free ATMs!
- Kitsap Community Resource (KCR) Class Schedule – Kitsap County Members may find some of these classes helpful: http://www.kcr.org/documents/FinancialclassesMAY-DEC2013-CLIENT.pdf
- Shelton Branch, Timberland Library – For those in the Shelton area, there are several “Money Matters” classes. Check out the Shelton Library website for details at: http://www.trl.org/Locations/Pages/LibraryInformation.aspx?lib=sh