Access to your money, almost anywhere!
Peninsula Credit Union has joined together with other credit unions nationwide in a cooperative effort to bring you a new choice in financial convenience SHARED BRANCHING! You can now perform many of your financial transactions and obtain services at branch locations of other credit unions belonging to the CU Service Centers® Network. Including thousands of credit unions as well as 7-Elevens.
By using the CU Service Centers® Network, your accounts remain at your own credit union, but you can access them and conduct business with your credit union through any of the convenient CU Service Centers® locations.
Simply look for this symbol:
At participating Credit Unions you can:
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Make loan payments and obtain loan advances
- Recent Account History printouts
- Money orders (where available)
- Cashier checks (where available)
- Travelers checks (where available)
- and more
How it works
Simply remember the following 3 things and it's easy:
- Your Credit Union Name - Peninsula Credit Union - Main Branch Shelton
- Your Account number (that's the number on your membership card - not your debit card)
- Valid Photo Identification (non-expired, government issued photo identification) a drivers license is perfect!
CU Service Centers® Locations
There are over 6,700 CU Service Centers® throughout the United States, Italy, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, Guam and Germany. For a complete listing of locations and hours of operation: