Shop, Swipe, Win*
Each purchase counts as an entry and increases your chances to win!
Use your Peninsula Credit Union Debit Card, Signature Rewards VISA® Card, Priorities Platinum VISA® and the Share Secured Priorities Platinum VISA® to shop online, by phone, or in person and enter for a chance to win one of 46 Cash Prizes!*
Here’s How It Works:
Use your PCU Visa Debit, Signature Rewards VISA, PCU Visa Priorities Platinum, between November 16, 2018 and December 31, 2018 and you will automatically be entered to win a daily cash prize. Each purchase counts as an entry and increases your chances of winning!
Winners will be selected randomly and prizes will be deposited into the member’s primary savings account on Monday of each week by noon with the first drawing being held November 13, 2018.
More about PCU’s Checking Accounts
More about PCU’s Visa Platinum and Platinum Rewards Credit Cards
- No purchase necessary. If you wish to enter, you can enter by sending us a 3″ x 5″ postcard with your name, address, member number, phone number and the words “Shop, Swipe, Win – 2018” in a sealed envelope to Peninsula Community Federal Credit Union, Marketing Department, PO Box 2150, Shelton, WA 98584. Last entry must be received by December 31, 2018.
- Contest only includes purchases made with the PCU Peninsula Credit Union Debit Card (signature or PIN), Signature Rewards VISA® Card, Priorities Platinum VISA® and the Share Secured Priorities Platinum VISA® and excludes purchase returns, cash advances and other non-purchase transactions.
- Purchases must be made between 11/16/2018 and 12/31/2018 (transaction date) to be considered. .
- 46 daily prizes will match the amount of the winning debit or credit transaction up to a $50.00. Maximum daily cash prize for any winner is $50.00.VISA debit and VISA credit transactions will be combined prior to the drawing. One winner per day and members may win multiple times. Membership account must be open at the time of award. Odds of winning depends on the number of entries. Winner need not be present to win.
- All Federal, state, local, and sales tax obligations are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- PCFCU employees, volunteers and their immediate family members are ineligible to win.
- No transfer or substitution for the prize is permitted.