HURRY SPECIAL ENDS IN
Swipe Eat Win Details
How does it work?
Use your PCU Visa Signature Rewards VISA or PCU Visa Priorities Platinum, at a restaurant between May 18, 2020 and June 22, 2020 and you will automatically be entered to win a weekly reimbursement prize. Each restaurant purchase counts as an entry and increases your chances of winning!
How do you win?
Winners will be selected randomly and prizes will be credit to the member’s VISA account on Monday of each week by noon with the first drawing being held May 25, 2020.
At the end of the promotion all members with a restaurant charge during the promotion period will be entered into a random drawing. Five winners will be drawn, with each to receive a $100 gift card from the restaurant with the most VISA card activity during the promotion period from their area.
- No purchase necessary. If you wish to enter, you can enter by sending us a 3″ x 5″ postcard with your name, address, member number, phone number and the words “Swipe, Eat, Win – 2020” in a sealed envelope to Peninsula Community Federal Credit Union, Marketing Department, PO Box 2150, Shelton, WA 98584. Last entry must be received by June 22, 2020.
- Contest only includes purchases made with the PCU Peninsula Credit Union Signature Rewards VISA® Card, Priorities Platinum VISA® and the Share Secured Priorities Platinum VISA® and excludes purchase returns, cash advances and other non-purchase transactions.
- Purchases must be made between May 18, 2020 and June 22, 2020 (transaction date) to be considered. .
- Five weekly prizes will match the amount of the winning credit transaction up to a $50.00. Minimum prizes will be $10.00, even if charge is below $10.00. Maximum daily cash prize for any winner is $50.00.VISA debit and VISA credit transactions will be combined prior to the drawing. One winner per day and members may win multiple times. Membership account must be open at the time of award. Odds of winning depends on the number of entries. Winner need not be present to win.
- All Federal, state, local, and sales tax obligations are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- PCFCU employees, volunteers and their immediate family members are eligible to win weekly prizes. PCU corporate cards are ineligible.
- No transfer or substitution for the prize is permitted.