Your current debit card is valid until the very last day of the month. A new one will be mailed out to the address we have on file. Instant Issue is also available in our branches.
Account Numbers, Cards & Pins
1. Look at your checking account history over the last few months and note any companies charging your DEBIT CARD automatically on a routine basis.
2. Determine if you want these auto billings to continue on schedule
3. If YES – Contact billers customer service to update your card number with them
4. If NO – you won’t need to do a thing. Your old card number will no long work and any charges to your old card will be declined.
1. Look at your checking account history over the last few months and note any companies depositing or charging your account automatically on a routine basis.
2. Determine if you have BILL PAYMENTS SCHEDULED using your online services with PCU that have not yet been paid.
3. Determine if you want these auto billings to continue on schedule
4. If YES – Work with a Credit Union employee to create a list of items to continue until companies can be notified of the new numbers.
5. Contact each company’s customer service and give them your new checking account number.
6. If NO – you won’t need to do a thing. Your old checking account number will no long work and any items presented to your old account number will be returned, Account Closed.
1-866-985-2273 or at a PCU ATM (you will need to know your current PIN for this option)
You can either come into a branch, call us at 800-426-1601 or send us a message through your Mobile App. If our Cardholder Security does block a transaction you can reach them at 888-918-7313 or when abroad contact the operator and request a collect call to: 727-299-2449