1. Look at your checking account history over the last few months and note any companies depositing or charging your account automatically on a routine basis.
2. Determine if you have BILL PAYMENTS SCHEDULED using your online services with PCU that have not yet been paid.
3. Determine if you want these auto billings to continue on schedule
4. If YES – Work with a Credit Union employee to create a list of items to continue until companies can be notified of the new numbers.
5. Contact each company’s customer service and give them your new checking account number.
6. If NO – you won’t need to do a thing. Your old checking account number will no long work and any items presented to your old account number will be returned, Account Closed.