- Checks made payable to any person or entity other than you
- Be prohibited by, or received in violation of, any law, rule or regulation
- Be known or suspected (or should of known of suspected) as fraudulent or otherwise authorized by the owner of the account in which the check was drawn
- Has been previously cashed or deposited
- Be postdated or more than six (6) months old
- Be payable to cash
- Be irregular in any way
- Bear a signature of the person on whose account the check is drawn
- Be drawn on financial institutions located outside of the United States
peninsula Credit Union Blog
Life happens to us all. We can help you make a fresh start, take control of your financial life, and rebound.
What items will NOT be accepted through Mobile Deposit?
September 21, 2020 in