Peninsula Credit Union

Small Business Accounts

small businessDesigned to help your business succeed, Peninsula offers a full range of financial services to our members who are also business owners. We provide the financial tools you need to help your business get ahead.

Business Checking

This account is designed specifically for the small business owner.

  • Low monthly service fee
  • No fees for deposits
  • No fees for first 20 checks cleared each month
  • Free 24 hour telephone access
  • Merchant card services available
  • No Fee for totaling customer checks
  • Night depository at each branch

Merchant Card Services

For quick and easy processing of your customers' credit card purchases, we offer affordable merchant card services. Not only does this service allow you to accept major credit cards, it provides you with quick cash from your credit card sales.

Business Savings

  • Basic Savings - establishes your business as a credit union member.
  • Shares Plus - A Money Market account which earns slightly higher dividends and still allows limited access to your money.
  • Certificates - available in a variety of terms, can help you manage your business savings while earning higher dividends. A great way to save for expenses such as a large purchase or taxes.

Let Peninsula Credit Union Help Your Business Succeed!

Open a Business Account Today!


NMLS#  |  Scottie Savers  |  Debit Cards  |  Account Access  |  Hours and Locations  |  Employment  |  Resources and Information  |  News and Press  |  Fees  |  Alerts

Equal Housing LenderNCUAShared Branching

©2014 Peninsula Credit Union  |  PRIVACY POLICY  |  Terms and Conditions of Use  |  Guide to Avoiding Foreclosure

This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.

Routing Number: 325182344 (wire instructions)